Five new fashiony things I learnt this week (well today actually)
1) Topman has the best skinny-fit suits this side of Dior Homme. The smallest size is a 36 so should fit the average size 10 girl a treat.
2) Paul Smith has designed a Bruce Weber T-shirt to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Let’s Get Lost. Me want now.
3) Viktor & Rolf like to relax by not charging their BlackBerrys.
4) Pretty Ballerinas has a new shop at 7 Pont Street, SW1 where you can design your own ballet pumps, choosing leather, heel shape, cut and trimmings to your own spec. The snag? Prices start at £225.
5) Noir, one of the ethical-fashion forerunners has decided to launch a diffusion line. Bllack Noir will debut at Copenhagen Fashion Week in August.
Super Kawaii Mama
15 July, 2008 @ 11:39 am
I do love the idea of the build your own ballet flat, but at that price… wow. Given our dollars exchange rate, that would be a whole new level of crazy for me.
15 July, 2008 @ 6:45 pm
Their idea of fun is not charging their BlackBerrys?
That is strange.
16 July, 2008 @ 2:43 am
Must see the new Victor & Rolf exhibition at the Barbican…
Great tip re. Topman suits. Another must-see on the list. xx
16 July, 2008 @ 9:05 pm
Ooh very interesting, thank you for sharing! xx
16 July, 2008 @ 9:21 pm
Oooh Topman suit trousers sound fun fun fun! Although I can’t imagien their smallest size fitting me, Topmen are skinnnnny.
17 July, 2008 @ 5:38 pm
that shirt is soooo awesome
17 July, 2008 @ 7:39 pm
Also, I have decided to tag you as a brillante weblog. Let’s hope I got there first! Check my blog in ten minutes for the deets.
19 July, 2008 @ 6:38 pm
@ no.3. wow do they do it? I don't even turn it off when I'm asleep, it's on vibrate & i still pick it up.
[takes a bow to Victor & Rolf]