1) Topman has the best skinny-fit suits this side of Dior Homme. The smallest size is a 36 so should fit the average size 10 girl a treat.
2) Paul Smith has designed a Bruce Weber T-shirt to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Let’s Get Lost. Me want now.
3) Viktor & Rolf like to relax by not charging their BlackBerrys.
4) Pretty Ballerinas has a new shop at 7 Pont Street, SW1 where you can design your own ballet pumps, choosing leather, heel shape, cut and trimmings to your own spec. The snag? Prices start at £225.
5) Noir, one of the ethical-fashion forerunners has decided to launch a diffusion line. Bllack Noir will debut at Copenhagen Fashion Week in August.