My Blog Spot
A month ago, Wendy ‘so sunshine’ B tagged me to do Daddy Likey’s Show Us Your Blog Spot tag. And blimey, it’s taken me ages to get round to doing it. First I had to tidy my desk. I know you’re not meant to, the point is to show it in all its gory glory but really, you don’t want to see my dog-eared Post-Its and dusty pinking shears. Of course once I started tidying, I couldn’t stop and spent a whole hour exclaiming ‘so that’s where my piano-shaped bulldog clip went!’ and ‘not another novelty paper clip?’
Five facts about my Blog Spot:
1) I bought the desk second hand for £100 when I first went freelance eleven years ago. It’s an old school desk and still has some graffiti in one of the drawers. It probably has woodworm.
Ok, I’m tagging Balmain Bazaar, Cassiopeia, Hapsical, Discothequechic and Sister Wolf. Here are the rules from Daddy Likey…
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your cozy bed, or your office at work (you naughty employee, you!), or a boring ol’ desk like me. Feel free to be creative, but be honest–if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Rahm Emanuel, then show us!
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post.
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.
18 April, 2009 @ 10:14 am
this is fabulous, allergic to cabbage!
i’ll get round to it…
18 April, 2009 @ 12:41 pm
must.not.forget to get round to doing this (frantic tidying and ‘unintentional’ placing of orchids and other tasteful objets d’arts on desk begins)
18 April, 2009 @ 8:04 pm
Fine, but I want to blog over there with you! It’s so tidy and cheerful!
18 April, 2009 @ 9:22 pm
Your desk is so inspiring!
I love the red board and the cup for pencils :)
18 April, 2009 @ 9:36 pm
I happen to love dog-eared Post-Its. Just so you know.
18 April, 2009 @ 10:05 pm
Aww I love it! And I’m so glad my tag inspired you to start an epic tidying session! :)
18 April, 2009 @ 11:24 pm
Woop! It’ll be done as soon as I work out how to upload my photos from my phone to the laptop… not done this before… maybe i should’ve been sensible and brought my point-and-click to my little niche in the library. hmmmmm.if wishes were horses eh.
such a glam blogging corner… teehee to the novelty pens ;-D
19 April, 2009 @ 11:34 am
Do you seriously wear the hat? That is amazing!