What I did today…
1) Took a trip down memory lane at the Moschino AW10 press day. I customised a jacket with two ‘purse pockets’ when I was at school. It looked a lot like this:
2) Hyperventilated all over this poor leather Moschino jacket
3) Admired the Radley AW10 shoes at the Yellow Door press day. I hear that Rae Jones has had a hand in the design
4) Found out that Radley has done a bag collab with Harris Tweed for AW10. Sadly no pic though.
5) Found out that Nigel Cabourne has done a bag collab with Harris Tweed for AW10. Pic:
6) Overheard a PR at the Starworks press day telling a journalist that Antony Price believes ‘no-one these days is interested in his designs’. Pffft – how wrong he is!
8) Counted three black silk flying suits in one day (at Alice by Alice Temperley, Edun and Acne). That makes it a trend, right?
9) Pondered over some new hybrid trends. Biker jodhpurs and jodhpur chinos anyone?
How about a skegging? (‘Skegging‘ is totally an official term)
10) Got the urge to rummage in my haberdashery drawer to decorate skinny lapels with charms and buttons a la Bolongaro Trevor
11) Discovered that Acne is to open its four-floor London store in Dover Street in July