Here’s the latest weekly DRG STYLE INDEX ranking, a round-up of the brands currently buzzing on my radar…
1. JIGSAW PROFITS END THE YEAR ON A HIGH
Nice news to end the year on for Jigsaw. The FT reports that sales and profits are up at both Jigsaw and DRG fave The Shop At Bluebird (where sales up up 39% this season – wowza). (more…)
- THE DRG STYLE INDEX: Monographie, A.P.C, Louis Vuitton, Selfridges and more!
- THE DRG STYLE INDEX: Uniqlo, John Lobb, Dries van Noten, Niijournal, WattsWhat and more!
- THE DRG STYLE INDEX: L’Oreal, Pop & Suki, Gosha Rubchinskiy, Creme de la Mer, COS
- THE DRG STYLE INDEX: LOUIS VUITTON, JUDITH LEIBER, KING & TUCKFIELD, ANDIE, COMME DES GARCONS
Wow, Emily Weiss’s INTO THE GLOSS gets 6 million page views a month. Here’s why…